Polimex Infrastruktura Sp. z o.o. is one of the key entities of Polimex Mostostal Capital Group. The Company has an extensive experience and expertise in the field of infrastructure and large-scale construction
The Company’s goal is to provide specialized services for the development of infrastructure and large-scale construction in Poland by ensuring the highest standards of performed work. We accomplish these goals with the support of our highly-skilled technical resources and through the implementation of optimal technical solutions in the construction process.
The Company’s services are distinguished by high quality, safety, environment protection, as well as the application of customized solutions designed for specific projects.
The major fields of activity of Polimex Infrastruktura Sp. z o.o. are related to investment projects carried out in the formula of the General Contractor of Consortium in the areas of road, bridge and railway construction as well as hydrotechnical and large-size construction.
Polimex Infrastruktura Sp. z o.o. has currently the following capacity:
- certified management and technical resources. Our specialists are licensed in the following areas: road and bridge infrastructure, construction, sanitary, electrical and hydrotechnical.
- access to multiple construction teams including teams for bridge, road and asphalt paving works.
- company-owned equipment.
- framework agreements within the Capital Group with the major producers of concrete, cement and aggregates.
Polimex Infrastruktura Sp. z o.o. has access to the resources of Polimex Mostostal Capital Group in the following capacity:
- Group-owned steel structure factory in Siedlce which manufactures structures for bridges, footbridges, flyovers, noise barriers, road barriers, production halls, warehouses, parking areas or public facilities (production capacity: 36 thousand tons of steel structures annually).
- Equipment support provided by a Company established within the Group specifically for this purpose, with a capacity of about 6,500 equipment units, including heavy equipment.
- Highly-skilled resources in the field of infrastructure, energy and industrial construction – 5,000 employees with experience on large-scale projects such as A2 highway section Stryków – Konotopa, part B, A4 highway section Szarów – Brzesko, DK1 Tychy, A1 Sośnica Maciejów, Elektrownia Kozienice, Elektrownia Opole and others.