Skip to main content
- The site does not automatically gather any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, stored in the end equipment of the Service User and intended for the use of the websites of the site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the site of Polimex Mostostal with its registered seat at al. Jana Pawła II 12 Street, 00-124 Warsaw.
- Cookies are used to:
1. adjust the web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, the files allow to identify the device of the Service User and properly display the web page, as tailored to their individual needs;
2. produce statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content;
3. maintain the session of the Service User (after logging in), whereby the user is not required to retype their login and password on every tab of the site;
- The site uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user end device until they log out, leave the website or disable software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until there are removal by the User.
- The site uses the following types of cookies:
1. "Strictly necessary" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the site, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the site;
2. Cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the authentication through the site;
3. "Performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the web tabs of the site;
4. "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the user settings and personalization of the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user, font size, website, etc.;
5. "Advertisement" cookies, enabling delivery of advertising content as more tailored to the users’ interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (the browser), by default, allows the storage of cookies on end users’ devices. Site users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changes in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform each time they are stored on the users’ devices. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- The cookies stored at Service Users’ devices can also be used by the operators of advertisers and partners of the site.
- More information on cookies is available in the "Help" section in the web bro