The Minister of Energy awarded the honorary distinction of "Badge of Merit to Energy" to Polimex Mostostal engineers
At the request of Polimex Mostostal and by decision of the Minister of Energy of 3 September 2019, five employees of Polimex Mostostal Capital Group have been granted the honorary distinction “Badge of Merit for Energy” for their contributions in the development of the power sector.
On 19 September 2019 the Minister of Energy Krzysztof Tchórzewski personally awarded the badges during the Company’s Top Management Meeting in Siedlce. The distinguished engineers from Polimex Mostostal are:
- Marek Wereda – Director of the Department of Strategic Projects
- Robert Wołoszyn – Project Director and President of the Management Board of Polimex Opole
- Zbigniew Wiegner – Director of Construction for power units 5 and 6 in the Opole Power Plant
- Andrzej Jakubowski – Technical Director for the construction of power units 5 and 6 in the Opole Power Plant
- Tadeusz Truszkowski – Project Manager for the construction of power unit B11 in the Kozienice Power Plant
The honoured engineers have been professionally involved in the power sector for years. They have gained their impressive career credentials through their work on the construction of the most important energy facilities in Poland.
“The Management Board of Polimex Mostostal takes great pride in this award. We appreciate having in our ranks the engineers of this format, with strong work ethic, extensive experience and broad knowledge. The Company draws its strength from the highly-qualified personnel. We bet on unique professionals. The managers honoured by the Minister of Energy have worked on our largest projects in Kozienice and Opole. Their involvement and hard work made it possible to successfully implement the construction of the power units in these locations. – said Krzysztof Figat, the President of the Management Board of Polimex Mostostal S.A.