Diamond of Polish Infrastructure and Construction 2018 for Polimex-Mostostal
During the 10th jubilee conference „Polish Infrastructure and Construction” that took place on the 20th February in Warsaw the President of Polimex-Mostostal Krzysztof Figat received a Diamond of Infrastructure and Construction in the Safety Leader category. The award was granted to Polimex-Mostostal S.A.
This year the jury of „Infrastructure and Construction Diamonds” has granted an award to Polimex-Mostostal SA in the „Safety Leader” category.
The award was presented to the President of the Management Board Krzysztof Figat during a gala closing the jubilee conference „Polish Infrastructure and Construction” that took place on the 20th of February in The Westin hotel in Warsaw.
„It is a very important distinction for Polimex-Mostostal. The title of the Safety Leader indicates that the whole Capital Group has been recognized as a solid employer committed to maintaining safe working conditions and a healthy workplace environment. We are a company that skilfully combines corporate social responsibility with workplace safety and reliable partnership in business.
Our people are the Company’s greatest asset and their safety is our absolute priority. For many years now we have been involved in supporting workplace safety and the improvement of working conditions in all areas of our activity. The award of the Safety Leader is a token of recognition for all of us” – said Krzysztof Figat, the President of Polimex-Mostostal.
The purpose of „Infrastructure and Construction Diamonds” is to promote individuals and companies operating in the sector who through their activity have contributed to the growth in value of Polish enterprises, and who are distinguished by their substantive expertise, economic effectiveness, innovations, business ethics and corporate social responsibility. Diamonds highlight the added value brought into the Polish economy by savvy investments.
The jury of „Infrastructure and Construction Diamonds” in charge of selecting the finalists and award-winners consists of the following members:
- Krzysztof Celiński – President of Mobility Siemens
- Barbara Dzieciuchowicz – President of the Polish Chamber of Commerce for Road Construction
- Karol Heidrich – General Director of the Polish Chamber of Commerce for Steel Structures
- Prof. Zbigniew Kledyński – President of the Polish Chamber of Commerce for Construction Engineers
- Prof. Eugeniusz Koda – Dean of the Faculty of Construction and Environmental Engineering at Warsaw University of Life Sciences
- Zbigniew Kotlarek – President of Polish Road Congress
- Prof. Piotr Olszewski – Director of the Institute of Roads and Bridges, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology